Where: Rojo in the Highlands neighborhood, Birmingham, Ala.
Who: Rahkia Nance of Vestavia Hills
Occupation: public relations
Where she shops: Hecht’s, A Rabbit’s Tale, DSW
Fashion Philosophy: “I’m not really into following the rules. I buy things that work best for my body.”
I'm Jennifer Dome, a writer and editor who is on a quest to live a healthy, stellar life — fashionably.
- Can't wait for @RutgerSpider's #wedding!! Just started packing; I've got my party dress & dancin' shoes!! #friendsforlife #rideordie 1 day ago
- RT @runnersworld: Lost your resolve to run? Here's how to get motivated...again: ow.ly/vYcUE 2 days ago
- RT @WomensHealthMag: You’re going to love Meryl Streep’s brilliant body image advice: ow.ly/w0ptI 2 days ago
- RT @2morrowknight: #Success begins in your mind, so get a vision for what you desire to experience in life & focus on it often. ~Reginald C… 2 days ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: How to stop "feeling fat" huff.to/1jvJGyO 2 days ago