Where: Rojo in the Highlands neighborhood, Birmingham, Ala.
Who: Rahkia Nance of Vestavia Hills
Occupation: public relations
Where she shops: Hecht’s, A Rabbit’s Tale, DSW
Fashion Philosophy: “I’m not really into following the rules. I buy things that work best for my body.”
I'm Jennifer, a writer and editor who is on a quest to live a healthy, stellar life — fashionably.
- These poor things have been getting a workout this month! 2.0 tonight...2.4 tomorrow! #40milesinjuly… instagram.com/p/rGBKHjBotz/ 11 hours ago
- On Day 4 with #nodietcoke and my stomach feels a million times better. The afternoon hangries have gone away, too. Hope it sticks this time! 14 hours ago
- When will I learn that I feel sooooo much better when not drinking Diet Coke? It's like every few months I go through this. #thickskull 14 hours ago
- The $30 for $20 deal for @26Restaurant from @poshbirmingham is still available! Yum! #dineout #eatbhm 18 hours ago
- Reality TV vs. The Real World: stellarfashionandfitness.com Why I can't watch shows like #biggestloser or #extremeweightloss 23 hours ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.