Where: Rojo in the Highlands neighborhood, Birmingham, Ala.
Who: Rahkia Nance of Vestavia Hills
Occupation: public relations
Where she shops: Hecht’s, A Rabbit’s Tale, DSW
Fashion Philosophy: “I’m not really into following the rules. I buy things that work best for my body.”
I'm Jennifer Dome, a writer and editor who is on a quest to live a healthy, stellar life — fashionably.
- RT @mindykaling: Spend the weekend catching up on the bad boy goodness that was @iamgreenfield on #themindyproject from Tuesday. It was not… 9 hours ago
- Finally found a piece slim enough to fit in the dining room! Secret: it's a bookshelf turned on its… instagram.com/p/m_XxRBBon3/ 13 hours ago
- RT @mariajsanders: My parents have been here less than an hour and they've already quoted "Nacho Libre" five times. #Nachooo #GetThatCornOu… 1 day ago
- New post! A late Friday Five to start your weekend. What I've been up to lately: stellarfashionandfitness.com 1 day ago
- Seeing these cards at #Target makes me happy! #loveislove #equality cc: loveincmag instagram.com/p/m8azzLBop2/ 1 day ago