Where: Rojo in the Highlands neighborhood, Birmingham, Ala.
Who: Rahkia Nance of Vestavia Hills
Occupation: public relations
Where she shops: Hecht’s, A Rabbit’s Tale, DSW
Fashion Philosophy: ”I’m not really into following the rules. I buy things that work best for my body.”
I'm Jennifer Dome, a writer and editor who is on a quest to live a healthy, stellar life — fashionably.
- My #wedding is in less than three months. I feel like I should be whitening my teeth or applying fake tanner or something. 1 day ago
- RT @runnersworld: Finding the right running shoes is important when starting to run. Here's how: ow.ly/uqhOk #RWNewbieWeek 1 day ago
- It's 70 degrees outside & this is my view for hip-hop dance class outside. Life. Is. Good! instagram.com/p/lYTYv0hose/ 1 day ago
- Midmorning snack: vanilla Greek yogurt, fresh raspberries. Oh yeah! #eathealthy #goodforyou instagram.com/p/lXZ1Rbhoub/ 1 day ago
- Crunk fitness @RailroadPark today from 6-7pm! Who's in? @tlsylvan @YouGotRossed @writeousbabe @andreafwalker ??? 2 days ago