Where: Rojo in the Highlands neighborhood, Birmingham, Ala.
Who: Rahkia Nance of Vestavia Hills
Occupation: public relations
Where she shops: Hecht’s, A Rabbit’s Tale, DSW
Fashion Philosophy: “I’m not really into following the rules. I buy things that work best for my body.”
I'm Jennifer, a writer and editor who is on a quest to live a healthy, stellar life — fashionably.
- Apples to Apples at the @bass_nation happy hour at #OnTap! instagram.com/p/qxO-68horF/ 7 hours ago
- My Tootsie Roll Pop wrapper has a star! 60 calories of fun for today's sweet tooth. (Tomorrow: fruit!… instagram.com/p/qxHOY5Bot4/ 8 hours ago
- RT @HealthyLoserGal: Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it's realistic or not.@DeepakChopra #quote #DreamBelieveAchieve #g… 9 hours ago
- New post! Does your sweet tooth get the best of you at times? Me too! Here's how I'm tackling it: stellarfashionandfitness.com #EatHealthy #health 16 hours ago
- Gray skies this a.m. Another 2 miles brings me to 22 for #40milesinjuly. Racking 'em up every day till… instagram.com/p/qwFm5lhorF/ 18 hours ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.