I put this outfit together on Polyvore so you can see what I mean about working basics — your favorite jeans, a bright handbag, gold jewelry — and adding trends. Dark greens are hot this fall and I love this blouse. You could pair this with a gray pencil skirt for the workday, or wear these skinnies with the cuff rolled up once or twice and a pair of comfy loafers. Animal print is everywhere, again (always!), and you can rock it easily on your feet.
I'm Jennifer Dome, a writer and editor who is on a quest to live a healthy, stellar life — fashionably.
- RT @athompson87: PSA: A pound of muscle doesn't weigh more than a pound of fat. A pound weighs a pound. You're trying to say it takes up le… 10 hours ago
- Has anyone ever had to pay to replace the carpet in the apt. they moved out of? We had no pets, this is just normal wear after 2 yrs. 16 hours ago
- New video blog! Wardrobe Wednesdays: Motivation From My Closet stellarfashionandfitness.com Tell me what you think! #fashion #plussize #fitblog 17 hours ago
- What are these fern-like flowering trees @southern_living? #pretty #summerinthesouth instagram.com/p/avYYdfBohp/ 17 hours ago
- Haven't been to spinning since I hurt my back. Lord, help me! #scared #butletsdothis instagram.com/p/at8WqPBoia/ 1 day ago