As you can tell from my last post, I am in dire need of some self-care and fun this weekend. So here’s what I plan to do.
First, the boring stuff that may not seem much like self-care, but since I know it will allow me to have a calmer week, I am going to:
- Do two loads of laundry
- Grocery shop for the week ahead, including what I’m cooking for Thanksgiving
- Pre-write this week’s blog posts
- Finish editing a couple articles for work
And the fun, relaxing stuff!
- Dinner out with my hubby
- Shopping for new jeans at Lane Bryant
- Have a late, leisurely breakfast
- Support a few local artists at West Elm (see below and buy here)
- Watch football
- Catch up on “How to get Away with Murder”
- Get my nails done
- Sleep in
- Go for a long walk-run
- Watch “The Walking Dead”
For some, these may not be the most exciting weekend plans, but for me it’s exactly what I need.
What do you like to do on weekends when there’s not something major going on?